Mrs. Carreno, Mrs. Dale,
Mrs. Downs, & Mrs. Winter
- Mrs. Brestle is back at JVE! She is substituting for Mrs. Dale while she is out on maternity leave. Welcome back, Mrs. Brestle!!
We have a field trip to an apple orchard on September 19th!
Curriculum Night – September 18th
WHERE OUR LEARNING IS TAKING US!
“one more than”
“two more than”
|Practicing “Rainbow Words”
Nightly Reading with “Baggie Books”
|Illustration study||Community rules||Needs of a plant|
General Grade Level Supply List 2018-19
- 2 boxes of 24 pack crayons
- 1 box of 10 count colored markers
- 1 box of 12 count colored pencils
- 1 pack of glue sticks
- 1 handheld pencil sharpener
- 1 plastic pocket folder (light colors preferred so we can label it.)
- 1 vinyl pocket folder with brads (Mrs. Winter’s classroom only)
- 2 marbled composition notebooks (wide ruled)
- backpack with no wheels
- 1 pack of pencils (Ticonderoga)
- 1 pack of erasers
- 1 pair of headphones (not earbuds)
- pencil box (approximately 8″ x 4″ – no pouches)
- 1 pack of sticky notes
- Agenda book (These will be purchased from Jonathan Valley Elementary at the beginning of the school year. The cost will be $5.00)
- $5 for magazine subscription (purchased by 1st grade teachers)
Please do not label items with child’s name. Please do to send bottled glue, scissors, or other items unless requested by your child’s teacher. Additional items will be requested throughout the year.