Home / JVE Slideshow / Laura Abbe is March’s Paw-nomenal Panther

Mrs. Laura Abbe is our Paw-nomenal Panther winner for the month of March. The following is what the parent who nominated her had to say about her:

There are so many amazing people at JVE but I would have to say Mrs. Abbe is one remarkably extraordinary & absolutely Paw-nomenal lady!! 

I’ve been lucky enough to experience Mrs. Abbe in the classroom and now in the media center. She is the perfect combination of structure and compassion. 

Her love for teaching and learning is obvious.

My oldest daughter struggles with health and Learning difficulties. Mrs. Abbe helped her recognize just how “smart ” she is and even gave her the hope of one day becoming a teacher. My younger child is an excellent reader but has just begun to enjoy it. Library has become a favorite special and she is now not just reading but feeling/experiencing books. I asked both of my children what the best thing about Mrs. Abbe is and they both said “everything “! The oldest said “she made learning fun and she is always smiling”. The younger said ” I learn a lot from her about Penguins, Martin Luther King Jr and she made my favorite book famous by reading it to us AND she is always smiling”. 

Mrs. Abbe will be the one they always remember for her encouraging words, passion for teaching and her big smile! 

Congratulations Mrs. Abbe!!!

Share This

Upcoming Events

No events to display.