Good Afternoon Jonathan Valley Families,
Thank you for your patience and support in the car line so far this week. It has been wonderful to have our students back in the building.
We will have posters with the health questions posted on the sidewalk for your reference as soon as possible. The posters are a little small, so this week we are also sending home the most recent guidance from StrongSchoolsNC: Public Health Toolkit with the health questions for you to keep for your reference. We will ask for a thumbs up from you in the mornings that everything is good related to the COVID19 questions. We will still be taking temperatures of students coming to school.
A few tips to help make the morning car line move a little quicker:
- Please turn the heat down or off in your vehicle as you enter the car line. We have noticed that some student temperatures are running high due to the car heater. We will check the temperature multiple times until the car line begins to move, and at that point we will need to ask you to park, and we will recheck your child’s temperature in about 5 minutes.
- Please have your child ready to exit the vehicle by the time you pull up to the sidewalk.
- Your child will need to remain in the vehicle until their temperature has been checked.
- If possible have your child exit on the sidewalk side of the vehicle.
In the afternoon:
- Please have your yellow car line sign visible
- Also, please remember that if you exit your vehicle you will need to wear a mask.
- You may wait in your vehicle or beside it, but we ask that you do not wait on the sidewalk.
Thank you, and as always give us a call if you have any questions.