Mrs. Beck, Mrs. Cleaveland,
Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Sterry
We had a great first week and are celebrating the students being able to walk in the gym alone in the mornings as well as unpacking their backpacks and participating in morning routines!
Curriculum Night – September 18th
WHERE OUR LEARNING IS TAKING US!
|Calendar, “How Many?” (counting)||Book handling skills|| Putting a title on the cover
Holding a pencil
Author Studies (Eric Carle)
Using mentor texts
|How to behave in a community. How communities work. What a community looks like.|
General Grade Level Supply List 2018-19
- 24 pack of crayons (regular size, for classroom use)
- Full size backpack (No rolling backpacks, please!)
- Agenda book (These will be purchased from Jonathan Valley Elementary at the beginning of the school year. The cost will be $5.00)
- One large bath towel (We do not have storage room for pillows and blankets)
- Rest mat (blue and red, 4-fold)
- One set of child-sized headphones (for your child to use in the computer lab). No earbuds, please!
- 2 glue sticks
- One small bottle of Elmer’s glue
- Colored pencils
- Washable markers
- One pack of sticky notes
- One box of zip-style plastic baggies (All sizes are needed, but gallon sized are most needed)
Teachers may request additional items