Mrs. Beck, Mrs. Cleaveland,
Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Sterry
We had a local author visit! Thank you Karen Holcomb for visiting our students!
We have a field trip to the Nature Center coming up at the end of October!
Doughnuts for Dads and Book Fair is coming up next week.
Conferences will be the week of October 29th.
WHERE OUR LEARNING IS TAKING US!
|Measurement with nonstandard tools such as cubes. We are using words like “longer than” and “shorter than.” We are also counting items to 31.
Students are practicing writing numbers 1-10 and above, attributes of shapes, and collecting data.
General Grade Level Supply List 2018-19
- 24 pack of crayons (regular size, for classroom use)
- Full size backpack (No rolling backpacks, please!)
- Agenda book (These will be purchased from Jonathan Valley Elementary at the beginning of the school year. The cost will be $5.00)
- One large bath towel (We do not have storage room for pillows and blankets)
- Rest mat (blue and red, 4-fold)
- One set of child-sized headphones (for your child to use in the computer lab). No earbuds, please!
- 2 glue sticks
- One small bottle of Elmer’s glue
- Colored pencils
- Washable markers
- One pack of sticky notes
- One box of zip-style plastic baggies (All sizes are needed, but gallon sized are most needed)
Teachers may request additional items