Ms. H. Caldwell, Mrs. Mason, & Mrs. Rogers
CELEBRATIONS! Detective Day went VERY well!! The students learned the importance of using context clues!
WHERE OUR LEARNING IS TAKING US!
|Multiplication and Division||Asking and Answering questions
|Focusing on a small moment for narrative writing (storytelling)||Solar System|
General Grade Level Supply List 2018-19
- 4 marbled composition notebooks (no spiral bound)
- 1 pack of notebook paper
- 2 half-inch three-ring binders
- 4 plastic folders with brads
- 1 pack of red pens
- 1 pack of yellow highlighters
- 2 packs of pencils – no mechanical pencils, please
- 8 glue sticks
- 1 pack of crayons or colored pencils
- 1 pencil pouch – no boxes please
- 1 set of headphonnes for computer lab
- 3 packs of 3×3 sticky notes
- $5 for a subscription to Scholastic News
- Agenda book (These will be purchased from Jonathan Valley Elementary at the beginning of the school year. The cost will be $5.00)
Please do not label items with child’s name. Some of the supplies go in one big bucket for the class and the names do not need to be on them.